- Egg coffee - a Vietnamese invention 2021-03-21 11:41:31
- Harvest Celebration at The Workshop 2021-03-21 11:15:55
- The issue of fake coffee in Vietnam 2021-03-21 10:59:13
- Kaffee Alchemie 2021-03-21 09:58:13
- My Coffee Adventure 2021-03-21 09:37:27
- Discover interesting places 2021-03-21 07:09:54
- Vietnam 2021-03-20 11:03:41
- The Moc Bai Border Run (2016 experience) 2021-03-20 11:00:51
- Day Tour to the Mekong Delta 2021-03-20 10:53:58
|Egg coffee - a Vietnamese invention|
Giang Cafe, 39 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
|Harvest Celebration at The Workshop|
Yesterday I went to The Workshop on Ngo Duc Ke in Saigons District 1 to celebrate the new coffee crops. A nice experience once again.
|The issue of fake coffee in Vietnam|
Despite Vietnam having excellent conditions for growing great coffee, the premium suppliers are rare and street coffee often is not even real coffee. What is wrong here and what is right? Let us take a look.
Kaffee Alchemie, Rudolfskai 38, 5020 Salzburg, Austria.
|My Coffee Adventure|
This is the beginning of my coffee adventure, where I dive into the world of the changing coffee market in Vietnam and Austria. Follow me on this journey from a quantity driven system to excellence of taste.
|Discover interesting places|
This is not only about the shenanigans of a travelling fox, but also aims to be some sort of diary for interesting things to do when you head out to visit places. Food, adventures, philosophy, culture and art - all jumbled together.
Discover Vietnam from Sapa up North down to the Mekong Delta and investigate metropolises like Saigon and Hanoi.